We are accepting donations in our parking lot.
- We have two Contactless Donation Stations every day from 7am-7pm, except when it’s raining. There are pallet-sized boxes and also an empty pallet. They are on either side of the building.
- We accept books, CDs, DVDs, vinyl records, comic books, puzzles, board games, and some other items (ask questions at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- We’re glad to unload. Give us a call at 775-828-2665 (press 4 to speak to a human) or check inside.
We hope to resume buying soon. We experimented a bit, and what we found is that:
- We need good weather, so we can do most of the work outside (including evaluating, checking in, and paying cash). This is temporary while we’re keeping distance during the pandemic.
- We need to finish rehiring. We are trying to hire 5 people. We’re taking applications by Craigslist.
We are buying now, in a limited capacity. Here’s what we can do as of 2-26-21:
- Vinyl records, audiobooks and comic books. Drop in on Wednesdays or Thursdays from 10am to 11am. Or email for an appointment at email@example.com.
- New releases (last 6 months). Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Depending on details, we may be able to do a house call for 1000+ items that we can use in our store. Send an email to email@example.com for details.
buying on hold — BOOKS all genres
Bring in your books between 9am-7pm and we will evaluate and give you a cash offer. We always pay at least $7 for new-release hardcovers (last 60 days). Or, if you prefer, you can donate the proceeds to a charitable cause and get a donation receipt.
we buy Used books, all genres Comic books, graphic novels, Manga Rare/Collectible books Textbooks we don’t buy Advanced reading copies, Harlequin, Reader’s Digest condensed, Windows Vista books
buying on hold — vinyl records
Turn your old vinyl Records into cash.
we buy Vinyl Records we don’t buy Cassette tapes, Copies
buying on hold — MOVIES DVDs, box sets, TV seasons
We can fix some scratches, and will buy less-than-pristine DVDs when they are in demand.
we buy DVDs, blu-rays, Box sets TV seasons we don’t buy Copies, VHS
buying on hold — MORE audiobooks, video games, puzzles, board games, old movie posters and more
We are interested in all sorts of stuff. Try us! We even host independent collectors and dealers once a month, usually on the 3rd Tuesday from 4-7pm. Check our calendar for more details.
we buy Video Games, Old Movie Posters, Pizzas we don’t buy Pianos
We make house calls
Have a large collection to sell? Liquidating an estate? For large quantities, we make house calls within a 50 mile radius of Reno. With our big truck, we can pick up 10,000 books in each load. For more info about house calls, reach a real person at 775-360-4404 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.